This e-course contains the lectures of the Summer School at Chalmers "Working with Plutonium" carried out in May 2015. Participants have to complete three main presentations and final badge test to pass this e-course.
This e-course contains the lectures of the Winter School at KTH, Stockholm "Nuclear Fuel Characterization" carried out in January 2014. Participants have to complete three main presentations and final badge test to pass this e-course.
Course consists of lectures by Dr. Damian Axente, University of Cluj, Romania, which are divided into four slideslive video-presentations. A participant must see all four slideslives to pass the course and pass a final test in order to gain the Isotope Separation badge.
This dedicated training course aims at delivering the basics of nuclear and radiochemistry (NRC) to trainees with chemical background at Master level (chemistry masters or engineers, and/or freshPhD students), who need to extend their skills and knowledge to the field of nuclear and radiochemistry.
- teacher: Nick Evans
The purpose of this course is to provide an overview of the applications of nuclear and radiochemistry (NRC) in analytical chemistry to NRC master and Ph.D. level students and/or analytical chemists without NRC background working in radioanalytical laboratories.
Complex of lectures by Eric Ansoborlo (CEA) on chemistry of radionuclides and their speciation in the environment.
Základní kurz radiační ochrany pro účastníky různých laboratorních praktik na katedře jaderné chemie, FJFI, která probíhají ve sledovaném nebo kontrolovaném pásmu. Kurz je primárně určen pro externí účastníky.
- Teacher: Irena Spendlikova
NukWik was created as part of the CINCH EU-project for evaluating and planing radiochemistry teaching in Europe. Please refer to the CINCH web-pages at:http://cinch-project.eu/index.php
Present the different type of waste and the conditioning processes
Deliver scientific knowledge on material science (formulation, preparation, characterization, long-term behavior) for waste conditioning.
Be able to define the optimized waste form depending on the characteristics of the waste(For DEMONSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY)
- This is a prerequisite self-paced course that can be taken at any time before starting the full MoodleBites course and explores: Moodle history and development, Moodle history and development, Moodle fundamentals, and comparing Moodle with other Course Management Systems
- It has a focus on how to use Moodle features in teaching.
- Throughout the course indicators are provided to the Moodle Course Creator Certificate (MCCC) Skills Sets - so the course is ideal for MTC candidates.
- The course development team is international and MoodleBites has been written to be accessible for speakers of English as a second or other language.